This is a small guitar which is 24 inches long. Available with a solid or semi-hollow body, which has the particularity of being carved from the same piece of wood as the body rings of the Maruxa model, thus minimizing the waste of material.
The mast has a slightly asymmetrical rear profile to improve ergonomics and handling and includes a 21 fret neck.
It has a GraphTech wraparound bridge, without a tail piece. With different types of guitar pegs, always looking for light weight in the head .
Thepickguards are made of stainless steel, acetate, wood, carbon fiber or leather.
We also included a sound and volume control, 3-position selector. This is a true multipurpose guitar, especially for blues and rock musicians who love comfort.
- Mahogany neck with asymmetric rear profile.
- Ebony fretboard from Gabon
- Scale 24 ”
- Medium jumbo frets.
- Composite Radio 10” to 14″
- Mahogany body lightened with resonance chambers.
- Mahogany and Rio rosewood cover.
- P-90 pickups from B & B with metal lid.
- Bridge Graftech wraparound.
- Klusson tuners.
- Pickguard made of raw white acetate.
- Volume and tone controls, three-position selector.
- Oil finished.
- Weight 3500g.