This is a small guitar which is 24 inches long. Available with a solid or semi-hollow body, which has the particularity of being carved from the same piece of wood as the body rings of the Maruxa model, thus minimizing the waste of material.
The mast has a slightly asymmetrical rear profile to improve ergonomics and handling and includes a 21 fret neck.
It has a GraphTech wraparound bridge, without a tail piece. With different types of guitar pegs, always looking for light weight in the head .
Thepickguards are made of stainless steel, acetate, wood, carbon fiber or leather.
We also included a sound and volume control, 3-position selector. This is a true multipurpose guitar, especially for blues and rock musicians who love comfort.
- Mahogany neck with an asymmetric rear profile.
- Fingerboard and veneer overlay from Indian rosewood.
- Guitar Scale 24″
- Composite Radio 10” to 14″
- Medium jumbo frets.
- Solid mahogany two-piece body.
- Ebony backcover from Macasar.
- Gotoh micro tuners.
- Bridge ABM wraparound.
- P-90 B & B pickups with metal lid.
- Pickguard of Stainless steel
- Volume and tone controls, three-position selector
- Oil finished.
- Weight 3200 g.