In accordance with the provisions of article 5 section 1 of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, and the new General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data (RGPD), we inform you of the following :
The data of those responsible for the files in which personal data collected from this website will be included are:
Carlos Perez Sabrafen. As Cruces, Km 220, N-525 (nave), 32660 Allariz, Ourense Phone 628 34 20 65 email@example.com (Sabrafén Luthier onwards).
Uses and purposes of the data collected
The data you provide through this website and contact and subscription forms will be part of files, owned by Sabrafén Luthier, the purposes being detailed below:
• Sales Management: When you purchase a product or service (such as the payment of an activity) through our website, the data provided will be used to carry out the processing and management of the sale and its subsequent invoicing, as well as can check the registration on the day of the activity.
• Contact Form: The information you provide us through our contact form will only be used to maintain communication regarding the question formulated in the consultation.
• Subscription Form: Sabrafén Luthier will use the personal data that the user provides in the “Subscribe to BenComún” form to send you information of interest about training and / or cultural activities that we organize or in whose organization or disclosure we collaborate, as well as promotions, contests and offers made by Sabrafén Luthier. This information is sent via email, through our e-mail newsletters. Users who do not wish to receive this type of information can communicate it to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the link included for this purpose in any of the bulletins sent.
• User Management: The information you provide in the “my account” registration form will be used for the management of clients and users who use our services through the website. The action of filling out the respective questionnaires will be mandatory in order to achieve the aforementioned objectives, and it is not possible to achieve the indicated purposes without obtaining the aforementioned personal information.
Communication of data to third parties
Those responsible for the files have provided for the communication of your personal data to third parties in the cases detailed below:
• By legal provision: Your data will be communicated to third parties in the cases in which a legal provision so establishes (public administrations, administrative or judicial authorities, etc.).
• Payment and collection management: Your personal data will be communicated to third parties when it is necessary to formalize and manage the payment of the products or services purchased (paypal, banks).
• To third parties necessary for the provision of our services: third parties (public administrations, official records or other professionals such as notaries, etc.) will be informed of the personal data that is necessary to provide the contracted services.
Like many other commercial websites, if necessary Sabrafén Luthier uses the general technology known as “cookies” to collect data on how you use the website and to ensure that your visit takes place without problems.
Cookies are text files that are stored on the user’s computer in or from the Internet browser. If a user accesses a website, a cookie can be stored in the user’s operating system. This cookie contains a distinctive sequence of characters that allows an unambiguous identification of the browser when returning to access the website.
Our cookies do not disclose or contain personal data. Cookies can not decrypt information from your computer or interact with other cookies on your hard drive. However, cookies allow us to recognize you the next time you visit our website.
The following data is stored in cookies:
- Language settings
- If necessary, volume configuration
- Items in a shopping cart
- Alias for customer ratings
The art. 6 apdo. 1 letter f of the RGPD constitutes the legal basis for the processing of personal data making use of technically necessary cookies and cookies for the purpose of analysis.
We need cookies for the following applications:
- Shopping cartList of preferences
- Language and currency settings
- Session started or
- Finished session
The user data collected through technically necessary cookies are not used to create user profiles.
This use of analysis cookies is carried out in order to improve our website and its contents. To analyze cookies allow us to know how the website is used, allowing us to constantly optimize our offer.
For these purposes, it also meets our legitimate interest in the processing of personal data according to art. 6 apdo. 1 letter f of the RGPD.
If you do not want your browser to accept cookies, you can disable or restrict this option in your browser settings. The cookies already stored can be deleted at any time. This can also be done automatically. If the function of cookies is blocked, this website will be prevented from functioning properly. In some cases you will not have the possibility to access all the possibilities and information of this website.
Those responsible (Sabrafén Luthier) are obliged, in accordance with what is established in Article 10 of the LOPD, to keep secret respect for the personal data processed, even after the end of the commercial relationship between both parties, and must extend this obligation to all parties. staff of their organizations that access the said files.
Exercise of Rights
We inform you of the right that assists you to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending the request for the corresponding exercise along with a copy of the official document that identifies you (ID, driver’s license or passport) to the address of the Responsible of the File. To request information on how to exercise these rights you can go to the website of the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos www.agpd.es